Wednesday, April 18, 2007


To start, a little about us. Mark and I established our family on December 2, 2000, our wedding day. We've come a long way since then - hard to believe we've been married 6.5 years and now have two little ones. We live in the mountainous region of Maryland, just outside a small city of about 22,000 people called Cumberland. Our actual town is called LaVale, and we moved up here almost 3 years ago.

Our boys are our life right now. Jonathan just turned 3 in March and is a small handful. He is bright, energetic, endlessly curious and after wondering if he was EVER going to talk, he now has a vocabulary to rival ours, maybe even exceed ours. He couldn't care less about food, though, and if it weren't for peanut butter, noodles, pancakes and pizza (especially
Pap Pap's pizza), he might not survive.

On the other hand, there's Matthew, who is now just shy of 10 months old. There isn't much he WON'T eat, including dog food when he's quick enough to get to it. The only thing I've ever seen him reject it some baby foods in the jars, and I can't say I blame him. Matthew is a very content, very happy, and very determined little guy. His main concern at the moment is trying to stand, and playing with his brother's toys, which causes more tension than I care to write about.

The inspiration for this blog? My mom, who always tells me I should be writing down all the cute things my boys say and do throughout the day, to which I respond "like who has time for that?" But then I realized she was right, so here it is. A nice blog where anybody can read about all the stuff I probably forgot to tell you in person. Hope you enjoy the little peek into our lives!

No comments: