My cousin sent me another of those "getting to know you" things by email, so once again, I'll share it here in my blog. Enjoy!
1. What is your occupation right now? SAHM and part-time independent contractor GIS analyst for environmental firm (work from home)
2. What color are your socks right now? dark brown
3. What are you listening to right now? The sound of the two year old (not) napping while kicking his crib and playing his aquarium music, and the movie Ratatouille in the living room which is, for the moment, entertaining Jonathan.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A handful of vegan animal crackers I got from Trader Joe's that the kids WON'T eat.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? In a pinch, but it's been awhile and if I were you, I wouldn't trust me with your clutch
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mark - I was out shopping and I told him I'd be home with carry-out for lunch!
7. How old are you today? 38
8. Favorite sport to watch on tv? ooohhh, tough one. NFL football, probably, but I like the olympics, too.
9. What is your favorite drink? Coke? Though I rarely drink it anymore.
10. Ever dyed your hair? Yes, if highlights count
11. Favorite food? whatever's cooking
12. Last movie you watched? That Thing You Do
13. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve
14. How do you vent anger? lock myself in somewhere and read or watch tv
15. Favorite toy as a child? my bike?
16. What is your favorite season? Fall
17. Cherries or blueberries? cherries
18. Living arrangements? 4 bedroom home I share with hubby, two sons and a dog
19. Last time you cried? Hmmmm...can't really remember...does that mean life is good?
20. What's on the floor of your closet? Lots of shoes and probably a matchbox car or two
21. Friend who will see with you've had the longest? Shannon
22. What did you do last night? Several hours of work at the computer, then found a movie on On Demand
23. What are you most afraid of? My husband or children getting injured or sick
24. Plain, cheese or spicy burgers? Cheese
25. Favorite dog breed? cute and sassy
26. Favorite day of the week? Friday
27. How many states have you lived in? 1
28. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
29. Favorite flower? whatever Mark plants in the spring for me!