Friday, June 29, 2007

Best High Chair EVER

Okay - here's my shameless product ad for the day - this high chair, called the MeToo is the best thing ever. I wasn't sure how I was going to feed Matthew in hotel rooms and on picnic tables, etc... while on vacation, and I was telling my friend Judi about it, and she offered to loan me one of her portable ones. Well, let me tell you - I loved it so much I came right home and ordered one for us! This thing is awesome - it folds completely flat to less than an inch thick - stuffs into a suitcase with no problem, and if you're not traveling, it just rides around on the floor of the car for restaurants. We even put it in a backpack for picnics - fit just fine. I think the actual company is out of New Zealand, but there are distributors in the US - actually Target sells these things online, but you can get them slightly cheaper with other online dealers. I got mine in navy blue, but they also come in red and black! Also great for trips to Grandma's, or to friends and relative's houses that wouldn't have an extra high chair stashed away. Honestly, I can't say enough good stuff about this thing, so I'll shut up now or I'll be here all day!!

No comments: