Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day Eve

Another shot of Jonathan with the flowers - everyday we walk down to the mailbox while Matthew takes his nap, and we talk a little botany, a little ornithology and a little zoology. He's getting great at identifying the wildlife. I've started to bring my camera on these little walks outside - he loves to pose by the flowers!

Tomorrow's Mother's Day - we're going to church, then out to breakfast at the newly refurbished Hen House Restaurant, then going to visit Elkridge Nature Works - a native plant nursery near us. A full day for the little guys - we'll come home after that for naps - and Mark has to cut the grass! I've been cutting grass lately - but it doesn't seem right for me to cut it on Mother's Day - no, I'll just slave in the kitchen for half the afternoon.....

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

No comments: