Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Okay - so I'm not the greatest blogger in the world. But we were out of town for a few days, and now that we're back, I had so much stuff to catch up on. The latest update on the kids? Well, Matthew went from simply standing, to cruising, in just 5 days. Somehow I thought that would come a little later, but no. He pulled up, and just did it - went from one end of the couch to the other. He's also getting two teeth - one just broke through yesterday, the other is threatening. By this time next week, this won't be an issue, but man is it tough getting through it!

Jonathan continues to amaze us every day. Today I went to Staples because Mark needed a headset for his work phone. So I piled the kids in the car and told them where we were headed. Jonathan immediately remembered (from 5 MONTHS ago) that Staples is where he gets boxes of Crayons (we were there shortly before Christmas and I had bought him a new box then). So as I'm pulling into the parking lot, he starts talking about Crayons, and then tells me to "go down #5". I'm like - WHAT? The whole time I'm unbuckling car seats, locking the car, getting them settled into a cart, etc..., he continues with "go down #5, Mommy." Then I realized why. Sure enough, the Crayons were in Aisle 5. Is this kid crazy or what? Maybe I should start asking HIM where stuff is in the grocery store when I can't find it!

No comments: